Wednesday, July 27, 2011

On Again

On again - that is with dieting... I am the WORST at this part. I love all sorts of comfort foods, and never feel full eating unless I have me some good ole carbs. Oh well. I realize that this needs to happen, but I am still not happy about it. But come to think of it - am I happy the way I am now? No - for sure not. I am so sick of feeling inferior to others and not leaving the house because I have nothing to wear or I feel stupid because I have gained over 40 pounds since having my first child.
There, I finally said it. I have to lose at least 40 pounds to be back to pre - 1st pregnancy weight. That is ridiculous! I keep trying to hide myself and my weight. If you are a follower of my actual family blog - you may notice that I am in maybe 1 out of every 100 pictures. Why is this? Because I weigh too much! And I don't want anyone to know about it. So I avoid people and situations where I have to see someone I haven't seen in a while. How sad. Weight is a big problem, and I am sick of it. Things have got to change.
So thanks to my iphone I am tracking calories on the "Lose It" app. Too bad I struggle with finding healthy things I like to eat. Here's to a good week!

1 comment: